Thursday, March 20, 2008

Slave to food

With a name like Nugget, I guess I can't really blame my dog for being an absolute slave to food. He's not picky. Any edible kind will do.

I was having peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and Nugget was at my side, as usual. I trooped downstairs to pick up the papers but left my breakfast upstairs. Nugget couldn't decide whether to follow me or stay and "guard" my breakfast. I could literally hear the spokes in his brains turning, trying to process the decision. Poor boy might have killed some brain cells there. He finally gave in and followed me but sprinted right up the stairs once he got the inkling that I was heading back up and plonked himself right back in front of the peanut butter sandwich!


Here's Nugget in his favourite position. Right in front of his food bowl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nuggs with his silver platter indulgence.. a picture perfect representation of canine bliss :-)

You should enter him in dog shows, his handsome golden pedigree will bowl the judges over.. just dont let him see food.. *gulp*