It's been raining almost every day here for 23 hours a day. On the rare occasion when the sun peeks out from behind the rain clouds, everyone comes running out of their houses to soak in a little bit of vitamin E before the damn rain comes pouring down again. Plus it's so cold. Ignore my previous posts when I said I was cold then. Now I'm really cold. I have the heat on in the house almost throughout the day and even with the heat on, I have on at least 3-4 layers while indoors. (This house is gorgeous and has history. It's got character but unfortunately age as well, so the windows and walls are not exactly well insulated.) I try to stay indoors as much as possible and only venture out to go grocery shopping.
I'm effectively in hibernation, leaving my den only to forage for food. And even then, it's a quick trip out and back indoors again. No more walks along the beach, no more exploring the city, no more road trips.
I just wanna stay home and stay warm!
I'm effectively in hibernation, leaving my den only to forage for food. And even then, it's a quick trip out and back indoors again. No more walks along the beach, no more exploring the city, no more road trips.
I just wanna stay home and stay warm!
1 comment:
Hey tarty..
It's hot here on the contrary. I wonder how is it like living in a cold country. =) and i will experience get to it later in the year. It'll be fun! heh..
love
qing
Post a Comment