For those of you who know me, you'll know that the sound of worn-down heels click-clacking across any surface drives me absolutely insane. What i mean by worn-down heels is when the rubber-bit of cushion thingy nailed to the end of your heels gets worn down and starts breaking off. What you get is the sound of the metal (from the head of the nail) against concrete. The sound simply grates on my nerves. For me, it's the equivalent of someone scratching their nails down a chalkboard.
Anyway, the rubber tip fell off the heel of my boots today so I *HAD* to get them replace else I'll have to take them off cuz the sound just kills me. I took them to Mister Minit just around the corner and had the rubber thingies replaced.
Guess how much that cost me?
Anyway, the rubber tip fell off the heel of my boots today so I *HAD* to get them replace else I'll have to take them off cuz the sound just kills me. I took them to Mister Minit just around the corner and had the rubber thingies replaced.
Guess how much that cost me?
NZD$19.90! WAH LAU EH!
That's like a pair of brand new sandals in Singapore. It usually costs about SGD$6 to get the rubber thingies replaced in the CBD in Singapore, less if in the suburbs.
I also have to fix another pair of black heels. One of the heels broke off. Can't imagine how much that will cost. FYI, I got that pair of black heels (really cute patent ones for that matter) at SGD$15. Think the repair will costs more than the shoes. Darn.
That's like a pair of brand new sandals in Singapore. It usually costs about SGD$6 to get the rubber thingies replaced in the CBD in Singapore, less if in the suburbs.
I also have to fix another pair of black heels. One of the heels broke off. Can't imagine how much that will cost. FYI, I got that pair of black heels (really cute patent ones for that matter) at SGD$15. Think the repair will costs more than the shoes. Darn.
2 comments:
Hey tarts!!
OH MY MY!! i'm finally connected to the internet!! i'm so happy!! but i'm at the sh library now.. oh well.. it's pretty good actually. but they dun have any english books at all!! not even magazines.. but i found something precious!!! THE STRAITS TIMES!! There's nothing like reading a precious copy of the straits times in sh.. it's surreal! haa.. anyway, i'm starving.. haven had my lunch.. going off soon to get food! love~~~
that was Yq above right/?haha
i remb last time i went to pvg and she saw ST in my hotel rm,she like found gold!i think when u are back,u sld learn to fix your heels so u can save all the money!so ex man!
most gorgeous!bwhaha
Post a Comment