Cooper has been a nightmare to live with the last 2 weeks. He has decided out of the blue to pee in his crate in the afternoons after his outing with Michelle, his friendly neighbourhood dogwalker. I have threatened to sell him online countless times and he has called my bluff every single time! And he knows he can get away with most things by just giving us the sad, puppy-dog face and slinking along the floor, looking terribly sorry. That usually lasts about all of 2 mins and he's off bouncing off the walls again. I can't decide whether he's really smart or really stupid.
Difference between Cooper and Nugget, Cooper is smarter, braver, bouncier but Nugget is more sensitive, easier to live with, more obedient and doesn't really gets his nose into all kinds of trouble. Can't decide whether I hate or love dogs at the moment.
Anyhooz, here's a really adorable photo I found online.
p/s: I won't chance putting the Coopster in this pose cuz he'll probably gobble down the goldfish in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment