Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Projects

Received 2 parcels in the post today! Love receiving parcels (even when I'm expecting them)!

One parcel has organic skincare goodies that my sister has requested. The other parcel is much more interesting. I bought a tub of organic shea butter and a bottle of organic jojoba oil. I'm going to try to make my own body butter. I have a whole stash of bee wax (for making lip balms), essential oils and what nots at home. It's a cheaper and a lot more fun. You can decide what goes into the moisturiser, pick your own scent, adjust the portions so that it's creamier or not. (Like I said in one of my earlier posts, I'm going through a kumbaya-embrace-all-things-natural-mother-earthy phase. Ohmmm....)

I've several projects lined up over the next few weeks. Aside from whipping up my own body butter, Stephen and I have ambitious plans to build a dog house for Cooper. We just have to find a lumber yard that sells timber for cheap.

2 comments:

sally kwek said...

is it possible to forward me the programme to draw up the 3-D kennel

Sherry the beautiful gal... said...

wah....looks very complicated! i hope it won't have water leaking inside the dog house after finished! hahahaahha