Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yikes. My iPhone.

I dropped my phone so many times that I've since lost track. The most recent was when I was at the bank. I was juggling so many things in my hands that my phone slipped and landed with a loud smack on the floor. This was the proverbial last straw that broke the camel's back because when I turned my phone around, the screen was completely shattered. Oh... the heartache!

This is what I did to my poor phone.

2 comments:

Darren said...

whoa.. i can't make out what that photo is. Is that a zoom-in on a section of the screen? it looks like a close-up of fabric, with the cotton weaving microscoped, ala CSI crimelab scene

DoopsieOopsie said...

oh. that's my touch screen. i removed it from the phone. it was cracked so bad, every time i touched it, there'll be flecks of glass on my finger.