It is going to be freezing this week with temperatures dropping to a low of 0-2 degrees. It is cold enough to see our breathes in the morning when we step out of the house, and the car windscreens are frosted up. I've also started putting on layers after layers of clothing whenever I leave the house. Feel and look like a marshmallow man.
Cooper is such a tropical dog. He loves sun-tanning so he is not too impressed with recent cold bout. He's constantly running to the bathroom and whining in front of the hair dryer, in the vain hope that I'll be willing to turn on the hair dryer at full blast and aim the nozzle at him. Finally caved and moved one of the smaller heaters into the laundry room today so that he won’t be shivering in his crate while waiting for his walker to take him out.
I just realised something – the warmest that we’ll ever get here in summer is probably the coldest it'll ever get in Singapore – about 27 degrees.
Isn't that a funny thought?
Cooper is such a tropical dog. He loves sun-tanning so he is not too impressed with recent cold bout. He's constantly running to the bathroom and whining in front of the hair dryer, in the vain hope that I'll be willing to turn on the hair dryer at full blast and aim the nozzle at him. Finally caved and moved one of the smaller heaters into the laundry room today so that he won’t be shivering in his crate while waiting for his walker to take him out.
I just realised something – the warmest that we’ll ever get here in summer is probably the coldest it'll ever get in Singapore – about 27 degrees.
Isn't that a funny thought?
No comments:
Post a Comment