I've been furiously researching online and have been zipping into pharmacies and healthcare shops in a bid to mine the minds of these healthcare/hippies/mother-earthy-let's-all-embrace-mother-nature type of folks.
After shopping around, I've gone ahead and bought some oil products and I have to say I'm a new convert to using body oils and facial oils as moisturisers! Odd as that may sound, especially from someone who has oily skin in summer, but the oils does not leave your face or body greasy at all. In fact, the oils get absorbed so fast, sometimes it's a race to spread it around before it disappears into your skin. Plus it's good to know that these oils are au naturale and free from harmful chemicals. Also I'm my mother's willing guinea pig and am happy to test out the products before buying it back for her. Fun!
After shopping around, I've gone ahead and bought some oil products and I have to say I'm a new convert to using body oils and facial oils as moisturisers! Odd as that may sound, especially from someone who has oily skin in summer, but the oils does not leave your face or body greasy at all. In fact, the oils get absorbed so fast, sometimes it's a race to spread it around before it disappears into your skin. Plus it's good to know that these oils are au naturale and free from harmful chemicals. Also I'm my mother's willing guinea pig and am happy to test out the products before buying it back for her. Fun!
Here's what I'm currently using:
Trilogy Rosehip Oil
I really like this company and their ethics. Their products are made from organic and natural ingredients, free from parabens, have minimal preservatives (unfortunately also means they last for about 6-9 months after opening), and the range is really affordable. This is their signature product and have received lots of raves around the world. Will definitely buy this for mom.
This is my favourite new purchase! A little goes a long way and I love love love the vanilla scent. Sometimes I use more than needed just so that I can spend the whole day smelling all vanilla-y.
And this for mom too.
Dr Hauschka Toned Day CreamMy first tube of tinted moisturiser. Figured I can do with a bare hint of colour since I'm just too lazy to put on makeup. To be honest, I'm not blown away by this moisturiser. It's not moisturising enough for the weather now. I reckon it'll be more suitable in summer. Not one of my favourites, and to top it off, it's the most expensive of the lot. Blah.

2 comments:
Do i get one too????
It'll be a surprise..! You might open a box and find nothing there...! MWAHHAHA!
Post a Comment